The Takoma Park Mobilization is neighbors working together to engage our community and take action to support ALL our neighbors.
The TP Mobilization commits to:
- Nonviolent action, moving beyond talk.
- Inclusivity: Working across difference of culture, class, race, age, immigration status, religion, viewpoints, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and disability.
- Using what privilege we have to stand up for a safer and healthier community for all.
- Building community capacity, using our local resources wisely and equitably.
Solidarity. We take leadership from those most impacted, and we stand with the least powerful among us.
We have the following working groups:
- Breaking Bread, community dinners: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up to join our potlucks and dinners at breakingbreadtogether.net, and you’ll receive occasional emails on new opportunities to break bread together.
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties: email@example.com
- Communications/Outreach/Organizing/Logistics: COOL@tpmobilization.org
+ Artists and Graphic Designer Subcommittee: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ COOL Tech Team: TechTeam@tpmobilization.org
- Economic Equity: email@example.com
- Education & Training: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Subcommittee on Diversity, Inclusion, Bias and Anti-Racism Training: email@example.com
- Electoral/Constitutional: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental: email@example.com
- Healthcare: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immigration, Sanctuary, Muslim working group: email@example.com
- Indivisible: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LGBTQ+: LGBTQ@tpmobilization.org
- Stand Up!Show Up!, rapid response to hate crimes and racism: SUSU@tpmobilization.org
- Women: email@example.com