SORRY FOLKS: THE EVENT IS FULL UP, BUT WE’LL BE LIVESTREAMING. STAY TUNED FOR AN UPDATE.
Hear from our Elected Leaders!
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26th at 6:30 pm
Silver Spring Civic Center
1 Veterans Plaza, Silver Spring
- Congressman Jamie Raskin (Maryland District 8)
- Congressman John Delaney (Maryland District 6)
- U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen (invited)
- Council Members of Montgomery County Council
- Maryland State Delegates and Senators
- Gustavo Torres, CASA de Maryland
Rep. Jamie Raskin will present “One Nation Under the Constitution: How the People and Congress Can Stop a Lawless President”
Come, learn, and ask questions:
- How are my Representatives resisting Trump on Capitol Hill?
- What are my Senators doing on Trump’s cabinet nominations?
- What are my Senators doing about Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch?
- How can we protect our immigrant neighbors?
- What can be done about Russia and con icts of interest?
- How can we save the Affordable Care Act of health insurance?
- How can I get involved?
Join the Takoma Park Mobilization along with IMPACT Silver Spring, Indivisible Montgomery, Indivisible Maryland, One Indivisible, Rockville Resistance, Do the Most Good Montgomery, Bannockburn Reason for Action, Citizens Indivisible, Unleash Your Activism, Huddle Indivisible, Indivisible 4th&5th CD, Indivisible MoCo, Indivisible Cabin John, and other groups across Montgomery County.
Doors open at 6:00 pm. A free ticket is required for entrance. Space is limited.
Learn more, join a working group, and sign up for weekly updates at www.tpmobilization.org
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/tpmobilization.